Integrating BIM and GIS
Discover how BIM and GIS can work together.
It’s time to cut inefficient ways of working and reap the benefits from a symbiosis between BIM and GIS. Streamlining BIM and GIS workflows can help you accelerate project timelines, reduce costs and drive better outcomes for your infrastructure projects.
In this webinar, you’ll learn about:
- The current state of workflow integration
- The benefits of merging BIM and GIS data
- The opportunities this brings for the future
Concrete bridge design: Conception to fabrication
See what InfraWorks tools can do for you.
In concrete bridge design, quickly identifying workable ideas and constraints will help you make informed decisions and impact your bottom line.
In this webinar, Technical Marketing Manager Andrew Manze explains the new bridge design workflow tools in InfraWorks. Discover how civil engineers and designers can collaborate to produce concrete bridge design from concept through to production.
By watching this webinar, you will learn how to:
- Create parametric components with Inventor
- Use InfraWorks analytical tools
- Utilise Revit for free-form rebar modelling and plan production
Optimising road rehabilitation projects
Better roads for less.
How can digital transformation enhance road rehabilitation projects? With smarter use of 3D models and closer collaboration, road rehabilitation projects can be carried out faster, safer, with even more accuracy and cost savings.
Join David Fagerman, Technical Sales, Transportation to see how Civil 3D, ReCap, and InfraWorks tools can help teams work with the clearest understanding yet of their projects’ real-world conditions.
The webinar covers:
- Historical methods and limitations
- New advanced methods to optimise the road rehabilitation process
- A view of the latest technologies