Data management solutions helps organise, manage, and track data creation, simulation, and documentation processes for design, engineering, and construction teams. Get more control over design data with revision management capabilities. Access centralised project data and manage manufacturing processes in your native design environment.
Single source of truth for all design data
Data Management provided by Autodesk Vault should be used to:
- Share data outside the design group
- Scalability for larger workgroups and multiple sites
- Reuse data with Copy Design
- Find data easily
- Control Design data access with revision management
- Create project milestones
- Teamwork Collaborative Design
- Integrate data with enterprise business systems
- Automate release change processes
- Extend engineering data into manufacturing and beyond
- Simple administration and configuration of users
Autodesk Vault Basic
Data management software helps organisations keep track of digital design data.
Vault Basic is free to all AutoCAD customers on Maintenance Plan. System requirements for teams less than 10 people are low and therefore can be implemented at a relatively low cost.
Autodesk Vault Office
As an extension for non-CAD users, Vault Office offers quick and easy access to design data through a simple web browser or by using the Microsoft Office integrations. Additionally, Vault Office enables users to add their own files to Autodesk Vault.
(Requires Vault Workgroup Server, or Vault Professional Server)