AutoCAD Architecture Toolset now Inlcuded with AutoCAD
Speed up architectural design and drafting with an industry-specific toolset that includes 8,000+ intelligent objects and styles.
Design and produce renovations more quickly.
Walls, doors and windows
Create documents and drawings using elements with real-world behaviour and construction.
Design and documentation
Create with detail components and keynoting tools.
Use the Roombook feature to apply multiple finishes to a surface.
Create architectural drawings, documentation, and schedules quickly and easily. AutoCAD® Architecture software has design and documentation features that help automate drafting tasks, reduce errors, and increase efficiency.
- Create Type – Draw regular shapes quickly and accurately.
- Roof grip editing – Create and modify roof outlines with more control.
- Architectural renovation – Design and produce renovations more quickly.
- Preview architectural object styles – Confirm wall, door, and window styles before adding.
- Walls, doors, and windows – Mimic real-world behavior and construction.
- Integrated rendering – Create full-color 3D renderings.R
- eal-time Fillet/Chamfer changes – Command Preview shows changes as you make them.
- AutoCAD mobile app – View, create, edit, and share DWG™ drawings on mobile devices.
- TrustedDWG™ technology – Share and save design data.
- Project Navigator Check Out – Make changes to a project without affecting the team.
- Project Navigator Check In – Automatically notify the team of a new version.
- Industry Foundation Class (IFC) support – Supports buildingSMART certification.
- PDF support – Share, search, and reuse designs easily.
- Edit live section – Edit objects in section or elevation view
- Styles browser (enhanced) – The Content library supports directories and A360.
- Sections and elevations (enhanced) – Edit Xrefs when editing live sections, and more.
- Color-coded version differentiation – Visual Compare shows differences between versions.
- Automated property set definitions – Define property sets for easier quantity takeoffs.
- Wall dimensioning – Dimension to your own standards.
- Space tagging and documentation – Tag every room in your architectural drawing.
- Room documentation – Apply multiple finishes to a surface.
- Architectural drawing creation and annotation – Annotate drawings more quickly.
- Annotation and unit scaling – Easily scale tags, text, and objects.
- Easier style access – Browse libraries of object styles.
- Streamlined user interface – Get easy access to tools and commands.
- Customized scheduling – Adjust schedule styles to meet your standards.
- Easy changes to block instances – Change block instances easily.
- Display order by layer – Order layers and objects, and preview changes.
|System requirements for AutoCAD 2020 including Specialized Toolsets (Windows)|
|Processor||Basic: 2.5–2.9 GHz processor
Recommended: 3+ GHz processor
Multiple processors: Supported by the application
|Memory||Basic: 8 GB
Recommended: 16 GB
|Display Resolution||Conventional Displays:
1920 x 1080 with True ColorHigh Resolution & 4K Displays:
Resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 supported on Windows 10, 64-bit systems (with capable display card)
|Display Card||Basic: 1 GB GPU with 29 GB/s Bandwidth and DirectX 11 compliant
Recommended: 4 GB GPU with 106 GB/s Bandwidth and DirectX 11 compliant
|Disk Space||6.0 GB|
|Browser||Google Chrome™ (for AutoCAD web app)|
|Network||Deployment via Deployment Wizard.The license server and all workstations that will run applications dependent on network licensing must run TCP/IP protocol.
Either Microsoft® or Novell TCP/IP protocol stacks are acceptable. Primary login on workstations may be Netware or Windows.
In addition to operating systems supported for the application, the license server will run on the Windows Server® 2016, Windows Server 2012, and Windows Server 2012 R2 editions.
|Pointing Device||MS-Mouse compliant|
|.NET Framework||.NET Framework Version 4.7 or later*DirectX11 recommended by supported OS|
Additional Requirement (Windows Only)
- AutoCAD Architecture – Disk Space: 10GB
Autodesk Licensing Explained
Autodesk licenses are designed to make using our products easier, no matter what project you’re working on. Whether you’re in school, a small design team or a multi-national corporation; choosing the right license is an important step in getting the most out of our products. Take advantage of our free trial licenses, so you can see first-hand how our products can help you imagine, design and create a better world.Learn more about all Autodesk licensing options below or if you need help with a license you’ve already purchased, contact us at +64 9 302 4028.
Autodesk Licensing Options
- Single User: For individuals or small to medium businesses requiring a specific number of users
- Multi User: For medium to large organizations requiring many users
- Students & educators: Prepare the next generation of architects, engineers and digital artists
Benefits of the Architecture toolset
In this study, the Architecture toolset boosted productivity by 60%*, bringing dramatic time savings to common AutoCAD® architectural design tasks.