As of March 22, 2018, AutoCAD Map 3D is now included with AutoCAD subscription.
By subscribing to new release AutoCAD, customers will now have access to the capabilities of multiple AutoCAD vertical toolsets, including Map 3D, Electrical, Architecture, Mechanical, MEP, Raster Design and Plant 3D. The new AutoCAD will be referred to as “AutoCAD including specialised toolsets”.
Make more informed design and management decisions with help from comprehensive gas, water, wastewater, and electric industry models that help you analyze impact on infrastructure and apply industry standards and business requirements.
Powerful features in AutoCAD® Map 3D mapping software help you to:
- More easily manage the very large, job-enabled databases required by large owners and operators of infrastructure data.
- Increase the flexibility of working with different coordinate systems when managing their infrastructure.
- Filter point cloud data based on the new point cloud engine while creating resulting surfaces within Map 3D’s Display Manager.
- Take advantage of extended Map 3D support for MySQL 5.6, SQL Server 2012 Standard, SQL Server 2014, and Oracle 18.104.22.168.
- Edit network models stored in ArcSDE 10.2., utilizing additional support functionality.
|Hardware and Software Requirements|
|Browser||Internet Explorer® 11.0 or later|
|Processor||1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 64-bit (x64) processor|
|Memory||8 GB RAM (minimum)
16 GB RAM (recommended)
|Display Resolution||Conventional Displays:
1360 x 768 (1920 x 1080 recommended) with True ColorHigh Resolution & 4K Displays:
Resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 supported on Windows 10, 64 bit systems (with capable display card)
Windows display adapter capable of 1920 x 1080 with True Color capabilities and DirectX® 9 ¹. DirectX 11 compliant card recommended.
High Resolution & 4K Displays:
¹ DirectX 9 recommended by supported OS
|Hard Disk||16 GB for installation (downloaded file)|
|Pointing Device||MS-Mouse compliant|
|Media||Download and Installation from DVD|
|.NET Framework||.NET Framework Version 4.6|
|Additional requirements for Large Datasets, Point Clouds and 3D Modeling||
16 GB RAM or more.
20 GB free hard disk available not including installation requirements.
1920 x 1080 True color video display adapter; 128 MB VRAM or greater, Pixel Shader 3.0 or greater, Direct3D® capable workstation class graphics card.
|Optional Software||Citrix XenApp® 7.6, Citrix XenDesktop™ 7.6|
|Optional for Industry Models||SAP® Crystal Reports runtime engine for .NET Framework 4.0|
Deployment via Deployment Wizard.
The license server and all workstations that will run applications dependent on network licensing must run TCP/IP protocol.
Either Microsoft® or Novell TCP/IP protocol stacks are acceptable. Primary login on workstations may be Netware or Windows.
In addition to operating systems supported for the application, the license server will run on the Windows Server® 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2008, Windows 2008 R2 Server editions.
Autodesk Licensing Explained
Autodesk licenses are designed to make using our products easier, no matter what project you’re working on. Whether you’re in school, a small design team or a multi-national corporation; choosing the right license is an important step in getting the most out of our products. Take advantage of our free trial licenses, so you can see first-hand how our products can help you imagine, design and create a better world.Learn more about all Autodesk licensing options below or if you need help with a license you’ve already purchased, contact us at +64 9 302 4028.
Autodesk Licensing Options
- Single User: For individuals or small to medium businesses requiring a specific number of users
- Multi User: For medium to large organizations requiring many users
- Students & educators: Prepare the next generation of architects, engineers and digital artists
Coordinate systems and geolocation
Bring aerial information into your maps.
Answer questions and make data decisions.
Create coordinate systems (enhanced)
Choose a coordinate system or create your own.