AutoCAD Map 3D now Included with AutoCAD
Incorporate geographic information system and CAD data with an industry-specific toolset for GIS and 3D mapping.
Make more informed design and management decisions with help from comprehensive gas, water, wastewater, and electric industry models that help you analyze impact on infrastructure and apply industry standards and business requirements.
Powerful features in AutoCAD® Map 3D mapping software help you to:
- More easily manage the very large, job-enabled databases required by large owners and operators of infrastructure data.
- Increase the flexibility of working with different coordinate systems when managing their infrastructure.
- Filter point cloud data based on the new point cloud engine while creating resulting surfaces within Map 3D’s Display Manager.
- Take advantage of extended Map 3D support for MySQL 5.6, SQL Server 2012 Standard, SQL Server 2014, and Oracle 220.127.116.11.
- Edit network models stored in ArcSDE 10.2., utilizing additional support functionality.
|System requirements for AutoCAD 2020 including Specialized Toolsets (Windows)|
|Processor||Basic: 2.5–2.9 GHz processor
Recommended: 3+ GHz processor
Multiple processors: Supported by the application
|Memory||Basic: 8 GB
Recommended: 16 GB
|Display Resolution||Conventional Displays:
1920 x 1080 with True ColorHigh Resolution & 4K Displays:
Resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 supported on Windows 10, 64-bit systems (with capable display card)
|Display Card||Basic: 1 GB GPU with 29 GB/s Bandwidth and DirectX 11 compliant
Recommended: 4 GB GPU with 106 GB/s Bandwidth and DirectX 11 compliant
|Disk Space||6.0 GB|
|Browser||Google Chrome™ (for AutoCAD web app)|
|Network||Deployment via Deployment Wizard.The license server and all workstations that will run applications dependent on network licensing must run TCP/IP protocol.
Either Microsoft® or Novell TCP/IP protocol stacks are acceptable. Primary login on workstations may be Netware or Windows.
In addition to operating systems supported for the application, the license server will run on the Windows Server® 2016, Windows Server 2012, and Windows Server 2012 R2 editions.
|Pointing Device||MS-Mouse compliant|
|.NET Framework||.NET Framework Version 4.7 or later*DirectX11 recommended by supported OS|
Additional Requirement (Windows Only)
AutoCAD MAP 3D
- Disk Space: 16GB
- Memory: 16GB
- Database & FDO Requirements
Autodesk Licensing Explained
Autodesk licenses are designed to make using our products easier, no matter what project you’re working on. Whether you’re in school, a small design team or a multi-national corporation; choosing the right license is an important step in getting the most out of our products. Take advantage of our free trial licenses, so you can see first-hand how our products can help you imagine, design and create a better world.Learn more about all Autodesk licensing options below or if you need help with a license you’ve already purchased, contact us at +64 9 302 4028.
Autodesk Licensing Options
- Single User: For individuals or small to medium businesses requiring a specific number of users
- Multi User: For medium to large organizations requiring many users
- Students & educators: Prepare the next generation of architects, engineers and digital artists
AutoCAD Map 3D features
Surfaces and point cloud tools
Use points and contour data to create models.
Convert data to intelligent industry models
Create and manage intelligent industry models by converting GIS and CAD data.
Answer questions and make data decisions.
Access topographical data directly from the source.
When you subscribe to AutoCAD you get access to AutoCAD vertical products and libraries – now referred to as specialised toolsets – plus web and mobile apps, new features and more.