Helius Composite software offers detailed information on composite material behavior without finite element analysis (FEA). Use Helius Composite to integrate materials into your designs.
Predict behavior of composite materials, laminates, and simple structures more accurately with tools for composite simulation available through an easy-to-use graphical interface. New features in Helius Composite help you to:
- Design bolted connections of composite plates by understanding failure margins and failure modes.
- More accurately predict the “spring-in” effect of bent and cured laminates.
- Use more robust reporting tools that now include multiple laminate reporting and fully editable reports that can be exported to Word, PDF and HTML formats.
- Access an expandable material library with more than 70 fibers, resins and lamina.
- Explore a multitude of essential composite analysis modules.
- Benefit from advanced failure criteria including Hashin, Puck and MCT.
- Access extensive user documentation and support.
Platform System Requirements:
- Windows 7
- Windows 8, 8.1
- Windows 10
Note: Autodesk Helius Composite is a 32-bit application, but it will install and run in a 64-bit environment.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Windows 7 or later
- Intel Pentium 4 (800 MHz or faster) or later
- Microsoft .NET Framework Version 4.0
- 1 GB available hard drive space or higher
- 3 GB available RAM or higher
- 1024 x 768 monitor resolution or higher
- Internet connection required for online license activation
Autodesk Licensing Explained
Autodesk licenses are designed to make using our products easier, no matter what project you’re working on. Whether you’re in school, a small design team or a multi-national corporation; choosing the right license is an important step in getting the most out of our products. Take advantage of our free trial licenses, so you can see first-hand how our products can help you imagine, design and create a better world.Learn more about all Autodesk licensing options below or if you need help with a license you’ve already purchased, contact us at +64 9 302 4028.
Autodesk Licensing Options
- Single User: For individuals or small to medium businesses requiring a specific number of users
- Multi User: For medium to large organizations requiring many users
- Students & educators: Prepare the next generation of architects, engineers and digital artists
See how Helius Composite software helps you understand the behavior of composite materials, laminates, and simple structures.
Customizable material library
Build a database of laminates, fibers, and core materials.
Laminate analysis toolset
Use tools to analyze and determine laminate properties and performance.