MotionBuilder® 3D character animation software for virtual production helps you to more efficiently manipulate and refine data with greater reliability. Capture, edit, and play back complex character animation in a highly responsive, interactive environment, and work with a display optimized for both animators and directors.
- Real-time 3D engine -Access one of the industry’s fastest animation tools.
- Productivity-geared workflows – Take on demanding, high-volume projects:
– Support for consumer motion-capture devices
– Re-create elements of real-world cinematography with advanced camera options for Animatable Depth and Follow Focus
– Combine, blend, and layer to block out or previsualize scenes in less time with an additional 100 useful character animations
– Unified nondestructive, nonlinear editing environment
– Live device support and live data recording to disk
– Full-body inverse kinematics character technology with animation retargeting
– Available as a 64-bit executable for the Linux operating system
- Motion capture editing and data cleanup – Includes production-proven tools to manipulate motion capture data.
- Stereoscopic toolsets – Capitalize on trends for stereoscopic 3D content.
- Smooth interoperability – With its software development kit, support for FBX data exchange technology, and Python scripting, MotionBuilder interoperates with certain products in the Entertainment Creation Suites. Establish live streaming between MotionBuilder and Maya to send HumanIK characters between applications.
Autodesk MotionBuilder 2017 software is supported on the following 64-bit operating systems and at a minimum, requires a system with the following 64-bit hardware:
|Browser||Autodesk recommends the latest version of the following web browsers for access to online supplemental content:
|CPU||64-bit Intel® or AMD® multi-core processor with SSE4.2 instruction set|
|Graphics Hardware||Refer to the Maya Certified Hardware page for a detailed list of recommended systems and graphics cards|
|RAM||8 GB of RAM (16 GB or more recommended)|
|Disk Space||4 GB of free disk space for install|
|Pointing Device||Three-button mouse|
Autodesk is not responsible for errors or failures of Autodesk software arising from the installation of updates, extensions or new releases issued by third party hardware or software vendors for the certified software or hardware identified in this document (or for any other third party software or hardware that you may use in connection with Autodesk products).
Autodesk Licensing Explained
Autodesk licenses are designed to make using our products easier, no matter what project you’re working on. Whether you’re in school, a small design team or a multi-national corporation; choosing the right license is an important step in getting the most out of our products. Take advantage of our free trial licenses, so you can see first-hand how our products can help you imagine, design and create a better world.Learn more about all Autodesk licensing options below or if you need help with a license you’ve already purchased, contact us at +64 9 302 4028.
Autodesk Licensing Options
- Single User: For individuals or small to medium businesses requiring a specific number of users
- Multi User: For medium to large organizations requiring many users
- Students & educators: Prepare the next generation of architects, engineers and digital artists
Real-time 3D engine
Access one of the industry’s fastest animation tools.
Motion capture editing and data cleanup
Includes production-proven tools to manipulate motion capture data.
Capitalize on trends for stereoscopic 3D content.