Make inspecting large, complex, and layered parts simpler
PowerInspect® 3D measurement software offers a powerful way to inspect, validate, and manage quality control for all measurement equipment. Get measurement and metrology tools for manufacturing.
Multi-device 3D measurement software
Measure complex 3D shapes with greater quality control. PowerInspect® 2021 software supports CNC CMMs (coordinate measuring machines), portable inspection devices, and other inspection hardware.
- Support for multi-devices (STANDARD, PREMIUM, ULTIMATE) — Use measuring equipment—including CNC CMMs and others—from a range of hardware providers.
- Automated inspection (ULTIMATE) — PowerInspect supports automated inspection devices such as CNC/DCC CMMs and machine tool probing.
- Manual inspection (STANDARD, PREMIUM, ULTIMATE) — Use one interface for all your portable inspection devices, including manual CMMs and more.
- Complex shape inspection (STANDARD, PREMIUM, ULTIMATE) — Apply the best strategies to inspect complex shapes. Automatically compile results into reports.
- Graphical programming (PREMIUM, ULTIMATE) — Explore easy programming for measurement sequences. Measure parts with minimal preparation.
- Automatic machine collision checking (ULTIMATE) — Minimise chances of collisions during automated inspections. Simulate measurement sequences offline.
- Embedded strategies (ULTIMATE) — Use scanning and touch trigger strategies to achieve flexible and efficient probing.
- Point cloud programming (PREMIUM, ULTIMATE) — Inspect fragile or flexible components against CAD data. Extract features automatically from point clouds.
- Inspection without CAD (STANDARD, PREMIUM, ULTIMATE) — Measure features without CAD. Export results as a CAD file, including IGES and other formats.
- Mirror wizard (STANDARD, PREMIUM, ULTIMATE) — PowerInspect lets you quickly mirror an entire inspection sequence and extend the ability to mirror CAD models.
- Ribbon interface (STANDARD, PREMIUM, ULTIMATE) — Enhanced interface and user experience help improve productivity and streamline your manufacturing workflow
- Manufacturing integration (STANDARD, PREMIUM, ULTIMATE) — Optimise manufacturing with adaptive fixturing, OMV, electrode inspection, and clay milling.
- Guided lines (STANDARD, PREMIUM, ULTIMATE) — Save time and avoid confusion when trying to locate an inspection point within a large session.
- 2D features from point clouds (STANDARD, PREMIUM, ULTIMATE) — Automatically fit 2D features from point cloud data, and have confidence in measurement results.
- Shared views Subscription only (STANDARD, PREMIUM, ULTIMATE) — Share your engineering data with key stakeholders. Access data anytime using Internet-enabled devices.
- Data exchange Subscription only (STANDARD, PREMIUM, ULTIMATE) — Get real-time access to the most up-to-date native CAD file translators on the Autodesk cloud.
- On-machine verification – OMV (ULTIMATE) — Inspect parts while they’re still on the machine. Minimise moving parts between machine and CMM.
- Electrode inspection (ULTIMATE) — Integrate inspection with design and manufacturing. Shorten setup time and costs for electrode manufacture.
- Automotive design (PREMIUM, ULTIMATE) — Move swiftly from Alias automotive design software to clay milling on CMMs.
Measurement repeatability and consistency
- Guided measurement (STANDARD, PREMIUM, ULTIMATE) — Audible and visual aids guide you through inspections, ensuring repeatability and consistency.
- Inspection points from CAD models (PREMIUM, ULTIMATE) — Import inspection points from CAD data to create inspection points on the part.
- Racks and probe databases (ULTIMATE) — Automate inspection sequences with a probe change, with support for the MCR20 and FCR25 CNC racks.
Autodesk Licensing Explained
Autodesk licenses are designed to make using our products easier, no matter what project you’re working on. Whether you’re in school, a small design team or a multi-national corporation; choosing the right license is an important step in getting the most out of our products. Take advantage of our free trial licenses, so you can see first-hand how our products can help you imagine, design and create a better world.Learn more about all Autodesk licensing options below or if you need help with a license you’ve already purchased, contact us at +64 9 302 4028.
Autodesk Licensing Options
- Single User: For individuals or small to medium businesses requiring a specific number of users
- Multi User: For medium to large organizations requiring many users
- Students & educators: Prepare the next generation of architects, engineers and digital artists
|System Requirements For Autodesk PowerInspect 2021|
See Autodesk’s Product Support Lifecycle for support information.
|CPU TYPE||Multiple core 64-bit processor|
|MEMORY||16 GB or more recommended for demanding parts|
|GRAPHICS CARD||NVIDIA Quadro
|BROWSER||Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 10, or 11
|MICROSOFT EXCEL||PowerInspect can generate printed reports using its own internal HTML format and Microsoft Excel. If you want to use Excel to generate reports then Excel 2010, Excel 2013 or Excel 2016 are required.
PowerInspect works with both the 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Excel but the 32-bit version of Excel is recommended.
|ADOBE ACROBAT||If you want to export reports to Portable Document Format (PDF), you must install Adobe Acrobat or another application that converts print output to PDF files.|
Incorporate inspection and verification in CNC machining
PowerInspect includes comprehensive inspection tools that measure parts while they’re still in On Machine Verification (OMV). Machine tool probing helps you make informed scrap or rework decisions quickly.
See more about manufacturing integration (video: 2:31 min.)
Meet production goals and avoid expensive rework
- Minimise long setup times that compromise machine productivity and overall plant capacity.
- Save money by highlighting problems early in the manufacturing process.
- Reduce failing with human errors and gain better real-time visibility.
See more about adaptive fixturing (video: 3:04 min.)