Autodesk Vault Office provides flexible access to your product data with a web or desktop application.
- File management tools for non-CAD data
- Fast searching
- Microsoft® Office integrations
- Revision control for non-CAD data
- Design review and mark-up using DWF® files
- Manage lifecycle states for design data, items, and documentation
- Utilities for batch plotting
- File and folder security
- Vault Data Standard
- Shop floor ‘query, view, and print’ web client
- Create, edit, and participate in change orders
- BOM, ECO creation and participation, and project reporting
- Project reporting
Vault Office requires Vault Workgroup or Professional.
Autodesk Licensing Explained
Autodesk licenses are designed to make using our products easier, no matter what project you’re working on. Whether you’re in school, a small design team or a multi-national corporation; choosing the right license is an important step in getting the most out of our products. Take advantage of our free trial licenses, so you can see first-hand how our products can help you imagine, design and create a better world.Learn more about all Autodesk licensing options below or if you need help with a license you’ve already purchased, contact us at +64 9 302 4028.
Autodesk Licensing Options
- Single User: For individuals or small to medium businesses requiring a specific number of users
- Multi User: For medium to large organizations requiring many users
- Students & educators: Prepare the next generation of architects, engineers and digital artists