Vault Workgroup delivers lifecycle and revisioning directly inside your design application, which promotes faster cycle times and better quality design & documentation control.
Vault Workgroup adds these feature to Vault Basic:
- Document revision
- Visual data management and dashboard reporting
- Collaboration across multiple departments within an organization
- Flexible data security
- Option for Vault Office
- Support for AutoCAD LT, Inventor LT
- Vault Workgroup is a paid for product
Is Vault Workgroup for you?
- Autodesk Vault Workgroup is used by Architectural design and engineering workgroups within manufacturing, building design, construction and infrastructure industries.
- Suits businesses that need to efficiently collaborate and accelerate development cycles to meet tight deadlines
- Autodesk Vault Workgroup helps you securely organise, manage, and track all your design data from a central location
- Autodesk Vault provides smooth integration with Autodesk® CAD and design software, saving you time by making it easy to find, organise, copy, and reuse data.
Autodesk Licensing Explained
Autodesk licenses are designed to make using our products easier, no matter what project you’re working on. Whether you’re in school, a small design team or a multi-national corporation; choosing the right license is an important step in getting the most out of our products. Take advantage of our free trial licenses, so you can see first-hand how our products can help you imagine, design and create a better world.Learn more about all Autodesk licensing options below or if you need help with a license you’ve already purchased, contact us at +64 9 302 4028.
Autodesk Licensing Options
- Single User: For individuals or small to medium businesses requiring a specific number of users
- Multi User: For medium to large organizations requiring many users
- Students & educators: Prepare the next generation of architects, engineers and digital artists