Autodesk VRED Presenter enables users to display their imagery at a point of sale station or use it for websites or other offline sales tools, using the standard VRED database.
• Present product configurations in full detail
• Use interactive 3D environments
• Interface with Autodesk® VRED™ Server software that offers the latest streaming technology to provide 3D imagery rendered on a server or local machine
- Hardware 64-bit Intel® processor with Intel® EM64T-capable or AMD® Athlon 64®, AMD Opteron® processor
- Memory 1 GB RAM, 8 GB or more recommended
- Graphics requirements
- Supported NVIDIA® or AMD graphics card with OpenGL 4.3 support and a certified driver.
- Microsoft® Windows® 10 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 Professional (64-bit)
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 (64-Bit)
- Apple® Mac OS® X 10.11.x El Capitan
Please note: Apple® Mac OS® X 10.10.x Yosemite and earlier versions of MacOS are not supported.
Additionally for VRED Render Node:
- Linux Version: Linux with GNU C Library stable release version 2.5 with installed X-Server
- Adobe® Acrobat® Reader (required to view PDF documentation provided)
- Internet Browser (certified: Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer 9 or higher)
- Flash Player to view Tutorials
- Appropriate graphics card driver
- Driver software for optional hardware
Optional Hardware •3D Mouse
- Oculus VR
- HTC Vive
Autodesk is not responsible for errors or failures of Autodesk software arising from the installation of updates, extensions or new releases issued by third party hardware or software vendors for the certified software or hardware identified in this document (or for any other third party software or hardware that you may use in connection with Autodesk products).
Autodesk Licensing Explained
Autodesk licenses are designed to make using our products easier, no matter what project you’re working on. Whether you’re in school, a small design team or a multi-national corporation; choosing the right license is an important step in getting the most out of our products. Take advantage of our free trial licenses, so you can see first-hand how our products can help you imagine, design and create a better world.Learn more about all Autodesk licensing options below or if you need help with a license you’ve already purchased, contact us at +64 9 302 4028.
Autodesk Licensing Options
- Single User: For individuals or small to medium businesses requiring a specific number of users
- Multi User: For medium to large organizations requiring many users
- Students & educators: Prepare the next generation of architects, engineers and digital artists
Show all your product configurations at a local dealership, even on a stereo display. No need for an Internet connection—a local workstation is fine.
Internal and external presentations
Communicate your design vision to your team, management board, or external partners and customers.
Easy access to 3D experience
Use a 3D environment to demonstrate different color variations, trim levels, and optional equipment in a single, streamlined presentation for customers.