BIM 360 Design Features
Get started by connecting your entire design team and project data in one place. Use cloud worksharing directly in Revit. No user limits. No storage limits.
|Single Project Repository
Autodesk Licensing Explained
Autodesk licenses are designed to make using our products easier, no matter what project you’re working on. Whether you’re in school, a small design team or a multi-national corporation; choosing the right license is an important step in getting the most out of our products. Take advantage of our free trial licenses, so you can see first-hand how our products can help you imagine, design and create a better world.Learn more about all Autodesk licensing options below or if you need help with a license you’ve already purchased, contact us at +64 9 302 4028.
Autodesk Licensing Options
- Single User: For individuals or small to medium businesses requiring a specific number of users
- Multi User: For medium to large organizations requiring many users
- Students & educators: Prepare the next generation of architects, engineers and digital artists
What is BIM Collaborate?
BIM Collaborate (formerly known as BIM 360 Coordinate) cloud-based design collaboration and coordination software connect teams, helping you execute on design intent and deliver high-quality constructible models on a single platform.
- Stay up to date with design progress
- Make smarter decisions with project insights
- Assess constructability with automatic clash detection
What is BIM Collaborate Pro?
For teams that co-author designs, BIM Collaborate Pro, formerly BIM 360 Design (read the FAQs), adds cloud collaboration capabilities for model authoring (includes Revit Cloud Worksharing, Collaboration for Civil 3D and Collaboration for Plant 3D).
Bring together teams, workflows and insights
Autodesk® BIM Collaborate and Autodesk® BIM Collaborate Pro cloud-based design and collaboration software connects architecture, engineering and construction teams on a single platform.
- Improve communication with easy feedback tools
- Accelerate timelines with live design co-creation (BIM Collaborate Pro only)
- Reduce rework, RFIs and change orders with better construction documentation
Improving your Bottom Line with BIM
How many steps are involved in getting new design data into the hands of preconstruction and construction teams? This webinar will provide you with an overview of the all-new, powerfully simple tools to collaborate securely from a single login.
Date: 13th April 2021, Tuesday
Time: 1:00 pm – 2:00pm NZDT
Presenter: Gary Page