Introducing a powerful mobile app for CAD—Autodesk® AutoCAD® mobile app—which gives you essential tools for on-the-go work. Be more productive by easily viewing, creating, editing, and sharing CAD drawings on your tablet or smartphone—no need to bring printed drawings to job sites or client visits. Access your DWG files from many cloud storage services. View every aspect of your drawings, measure accurately, redline, add comments, make changes, and even create new drawings on the fly. Your updates are easily shared with team members and accessible in AutoCAD or AutoCAD LT® improving collaboration, accelerating project timelines, and avoiding costly mistakes.
How it works
- Access drawings from your mobile device in the field or outside the office.
- Draft, edit, mark-up and measure plans at the job site or on the go.
- Share updated drawings with colleagues and clients.
- Get updated drawings in AutoCAD when you get back to the office.
- Easily view, create and edit drawings on your phone or tablet
- Add text, markup and make changes to drawings in real time
- Share designs and revisions directly from your mobile device
- Access advanced layer management, measuring and annotation tools
- Connect to external cloud storage (Google Drive, Dropbox and more)
- Sync offline changes once you return online
- AutoCAD 360 Pro includes 25GB of storage and support for files up to 30MB
- AutoCAD 360 Pro Plus includes 100GB of storage and support for files up to 40MB
Android and iOS
Compare AutoCAD mobile app features
Compare AutoCAD mobile app basic vs. premium and ultimate.
|Product||AutoCAD mobile app
|AutoCAD mobile app
|AutoCAD mobile app
|At a glance|| Get free CAD drawing app to view
and measure only.
| View, measure, mark up, and share
AutoCAD drawings on mobile.
| Get everything in premium, plus
100 GB storage, 40 MB maximum file size.
|Upload and view drawings|
|Connect to cloud storage|
|Share and plot data|
|Drawing and editing tools|
|Create new drawings|
AutoCAD® 360 mobile app is a powerful, easy-to-use drawing and drafting app that enables you to view, create, edit, and share AutoCAD drawings on mobile devices—anytime, anywhere.
IMPACT Designs, LLC: Design consultancy firm
Customers talk about the advantages of ACAD 360 and the iPad ProTM device.