BIM 360 Ops Overview
|BIM 360 Ops is mobile-first asset and maintenance management software. It helps General Contractors deliver a better handover experience and Building Owners to begin operations on day one, while better meeting the needs of their mobile workforce.
BIM 360 Ops Features
BIM 360 Ops was designed to get the right asset data to your maintenance personnel when they need it, where they need it.
- Ticket descriptions are streamlined and can include photos and videos
- “Nearby” tickets are highlighted on the iOS dashboard
- Detailed asset data, including 3D models and PDFs, are viewable on smartphones or tablets
- Technicians can use voice-to-text for faster data entry
- Occupants are automatically notified and can give a “thumbs up” for good work
BIM 360 Ops can support your preventive maintenance program.
- Schedule asset inspections
- Include mobile checklists to drive standards-based procedures
- Assign assets to specific vendors or technicians
- Monitor compliance with reports
BIM 360 Ops and Panoramic Power make predictive maintenance accessible to everyone. With just a few steps, your maintenance workforce can be alerted to anomalies as they happen, before equipment failure.
- Clamp the outgoing electrical wire from the circuit breaker with a Panoramic Power sensor
- Install hundreds of sensors in a few hours with no disruption to your operations
- Sensors monitor flow of electricity and wirelessly send real-time circuit information
- BIM 360 Ops enumerates each asset
- Equipment fault detection alerts are turned directly into service tickets
Autodesk Licensing Explained
Autodesk licenses are designed to make using our products easier, no matter what project you’re working on. Whether you’re in school, a small design team or a multi-national corporation; choosing the right license is an important step in getting the most out of our products. Take advantage of our free trial licenses, so you can see first-hand how our products can help you imagine, design and create a better world.Learn more about all Autodesk licensing options below or if you need help with a license you’ve already purchased, contact us at +64 9 302 4028.
Autodesk Licensing Options
- Single User: For individuals or small to medium businesses requiring a specific number of users
- Multi User: For medium to large organizations requiring many users
- Students & educators: Prepare the next generation of architects, engineers and digital artists