BIM 360 Team is no longer available!
We encourage you to try the new BIM 360 platform for project delivery and construction management.
The new platform offers data management and collaboration functionality with greater access controls, unlimited storage, and more.
BIM 360 Team Features
BIM 360 Plan supports lean construction practices with cloud and mobile software to help build more reliable work plans, and to help reduce waste associated with overproduction, excess inventory and task rework.
Design Data Management
- 500 GB cloud storage per user file
- Unlimited projects
- Project Activity Feed
- File Management
- File Versioning
- Search within design files
Design File Viewing
- Over 65 3D and 2D file formats supported
- In-browser file viewing. No downloads or plugins required
- Model Control – Measure, Section, Explode
- Mobile Access
- Fine-grained sharing controls
- Private and public sharing
- Design markup tools
- Design commenting
- Real-time design review
- User role assignment – Editor, Admin, View-only
- Custom domains
Autodesk Licensing Explained
Autodesk licenses are designed to make using our products easier, no matter what project you’re working on. Whether you’re in school, a small design team or a multi-national corporation; choosing the right license is an important step in getting the most out of our products. Take advantage of our free trial licenses, so you can see first-hand how our products can help you imagine, design and create a better world.Learn more about all Autodesk licensing options below or if you need help with a license you’ve already purchased, contact us at +64 9 302 4028.
Autodesk Licensing Options
- Single User: For individuals or small to medium businesses requiring a specific number of users
- Multi User: For medium to large organizations requiring many users
- Students & educators: Prepare the next generation of architects, engineers and digital artists