Fusion Team is a cloud-based collaboration tool that enables product design and manufacturing teams to work efficiently together in one central workspace. Users can view, share and review 100+ 2D and 3D file formats from any device and increase engagement with their customers and supply chains.
Purpose-built for the needs of product design and manufacturing teams, Fusion Team offers a central location to communicate, view, markup and review 2D and 3D project design files from anywhere — simply using a web browser to a mobile device. By giving project access to all team members who need it, product design teams are able to gain consensus faster, make decisions together and speed time to market using Fusion Team.
You need to use Fusion Team to ensure the Team Projects (Company Projects) remain the control of the company rather than the individual.
The default Fusion 360 Projects are tied to the Autodesk ID of the user so their work is theirs.
Fusion Team transforms the way designers and engineers engage stakeholders and deliver projects by enabling them to:
- Collaborate anywhere with the entire project team
- Make decisions faster and more efficiently
- Share and review models instantly, from any device
- Find the most up-to-date versions of documents and files easily
- Speed time to market for their products
System requirements for AutoCAD 2017
- Microsoft® Windows® 10 (desktop OS)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 with Update KB2919355
- Microsoft Windows 7 SP1
- Type 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
- For 32-bit AutoCAD 2017: 2 GB (3 GB recommended)
- For 64-bit AutoCAD 2017: 4 GB (8 GB recommended)
- 1360×768 (1600×1050 or higher recommended) with True Color.
- 125% Desktop Scaling (120 DPI) or less recommended.For AutoCAD 2017.1 Update:Conventional Displays: 1360×768 (1920×1080 recommended) with True Color
High Resolution & 4K Displays: Resolutions up to 3840×2160 supported on Windows 10, 64 bit systems (with capable display card)
- Windows display adapter capable of 1360×768 with True Color capabilities and DirectX® 9 ¹. DirectX 11 compliant card recommended.For AutoCAD 2017.1 Update: Windows display adapter capable of 1920×1080 with True Color capabilities and DirectX 9 ¹. DirectX 11 compliant card recommended.
High Resolution & 4K Displays: Windows display adapter capable of resolutions up to 3840×2160 and manufacturer-recommended for high resolution applications with True Color capabilities and DirectX 9 ¹. DirectX 11 compliant card recommended.
- Installation 6.0 GB
- MS-Mouse compliant
- WINTAB support
- (DVD) Download and installation from DVD
- Windows Internet Explorer® 9.0 (or later)
- .NET Framework Version 4.6
- Media Player
- Adobe Flash Player v10 or up
- Deployment via Deployment Wizard.
- The license server and all workstations that will run applications dependent on network licensing must run TCP/IP protocol.
- Either Microsoft® or Novell TCP/IP protocol stacks are acceptable. Primary login on workstations may be Netware or Windows.
- In addition to operating systems supported for the application, the license server will run on the Windows Server® 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2008, Windows 2008 R2 Server editions.
- Citrix® XenApp™ 7.6, Citrix® XenDesktop™ 7.6.
¹ DirectX 9 recommended by supported OS.
Additional Requirements for Large Datasets, Point Clouds, and 3D Modeling
- 8 GB RAM or greater
- 6 GB free hard disk available, not including installation requirements
- 1600×1050 or greater True Color video display adapter; 128 MB VRAM or greater; Pixel Shader 3.0 or greater; Direct3D®-capable workstation class graphics card.
Note: 64-bit Operating Systems are recommended if you are working with Large Datasets, Point Clouds and 3D Modeling and required if you are using the Model Documentation feature of AutoCAD.
Autodesk Licensing Explained
Autodesk licenses are designed to make using our products easier, no matter what project you’re working on. Whether you’re in school, a small design team or a multi-national corporation; choosing the right license is an important step in getting the most out of our products. Take advantage of our free trial licenses, so you can see first-hand how our products can help you imagine, design and create a better world.Learn more about all Autodesk licensing options below or if you need help with a license you’ve already purchased, contact us at +64 9 302 4028.
Autodesk Licensing Options
- Single User: For individuals or small to medium businesses requiring a specific number of users
- Multi User: For medium to large organizations requiring many users
- Students & educators: Prepare the next generation of architects, engineers and digital artists
View and share files—including 2D and 3D designs in a single, central workspace.
View more than 50 2D and 3D design file formats. Right in your browser—without any software. Interact directly with 3D models.
Share 2D and 3D design files and project files with anyone.
Review designs in real time with your team, capture feedback and make decisions together.
Get AutoCAD together with Revit to support CAD and BIM-based workflows for design, documentation, and construction.
Get AutoCAD together with Inventor Professional to connect 2D and 3D workflows, add project data management, and more.