Create 2D drawings with the easy-to-use drafting tools in Autodesk AutoCAD LT software. Speed design with innovative tools built to maximize productivity and increase efficiency. Share your work with confidence using TrustedDWG™ technology, the original and most accurate way to store and exchange design data. Powerful documentation tools help you produce precise technical drawings that you can easily edit and repurpose. Collaborate with colleagues using connected desktop, cloud, and mobile Autodesk AutoCAD solutions. Take advantage of enhanced support access, at no extra charge, when you subscribe to AutoCAD LT.
> Need AutoCAD LT for Window? Click here
What’s new in AutoCAD LT for Mac 2020
Explore the latest features in AutoCAD LT for Mac, including the new Blocks palette, enhancements to the user interface and workflows across desktop, web and mobile.
New capabilities enable you to:
- AutoCAD on any device – View, edit and create drawings in AutoCAD on virtually any device-desktop, web, or mobile.
- Cloud storage connectivity – Access any DWG file in AutoCAD LT with Autodesk’s cloud, as well as with leading cloud storage providers.
- Blocks palette – Insert blocks efficiently from a most recently used list with visual galleries.
- Quick measure – Display all nearby measurements in a drawing simply by hovering your mouse.
- New dark theme – Reduce eye strain with contrast improvements, sharper icons and a modern blue interface.
- Enhanced DWG compare – Compare two versions of a drawing without leaving your current window.
- Purge redesign – Remove multiple unneeded objects at once with easy selection and object preview.
- Performance improvements – Experience improvements in speed with faster save time and 50% faster install time for solid state hard drives
- Comprehensive 2D documentation
- Intuitive user interface
- Innovative technologies
- Connected collaboration
- User interaction
- 2D drafting, drawing and annotation
- Installation and customisation
AutoCAD LT System Requirements
|System requirements for AutoCAD LT for Mac|
|Operating System||Apple® macOS™ Sierra v10.12 or later; Mac® OS® X v10.11 or later (El Capitan); Mac OS X v10.10 or later (Yosemite)|
|Model||Apple Mac Pro® 4,1 or later; MacBook® Pro 5,1 or later; iMac® 8.1 or later; Mac Mini® 3.1 or later; MacBook Air® 2.1 or later; MacBook 5.1 or later|
|CPU Type||64-bit Intel CPU (Intel Core Duo CPU, 2 GHz or faster recommended)|
|Memory||3 GB of RAM (4 GB or above recommended)|
|Display Resolution||1280 x 800 display with true color (2880 x 1800 with Retina Display recommended)|
|Disk Space||3 GB free disk space for download and installation|
|Pointing Device||Apple® Mouse, Apple Magic Mouse, Magic Trackpad, MacBook® Pro trackpad, or Microsoft-compliant mouse.|
|Printer||Mac OS X-compliant printer|
|Media||Download and installation from DVD|
|Browser||Apple Safari 5.0 or later|
|OS Language||All Mac OS X supported language operating systems|
Autodesk Licensing Explained
Autodesk licenses are designed to make using our products easier, no matter what project you’re working on. Whether you’re in school, a small design team or a multi-national corporation; choosing the right license is an important step in getting the most out of our products. Take advantage of our free trial licenses, so you can see first-hand how our products can help you imagine, design and create a better world.Learn more about all Autodesk licensing options below or if you need help with a license you’ve already purchased, contact us at +64 9 302 4028.
Autodesk Licensing Options
- Single User: For individuals or small to medium businesses requiring a specific number of users
- Students & educators: Prepare the next generation of architects, engineers and digital artists
AutoCAD LT features
Comprehensive 2D documentation
Produce 2D documentation and drawings with a comprehensive set of drawing, editing and annotation tools.
Intuitive user interface
Access tools when you need them — contextual ribbon tabs, multi-functional grips, customisable tool palettes and an intelligent command line.
Get the latest technologies including TrustedDWG™, high-resolution monitor support, migration tools and the AutoCAD desktop app.
Access your drawings from desktop, web and mobile. Share and use data from PDF and DGN files, Bing Maps and more.
AutoCAD on any device
View, edit and create drawings in AutoCAD on virtually any device-desktop, web, or mobile.
Cloud storage connectivity
Access any DWG file in AutoCAD LT with Autodesk’s cloud, as well as with leading cloud storage providers.
Insert blocks efficiently from a most recently used list with visual galleries
Display all nearby measurements in a drawing simply by hovering your mouse.
With the local New Zealand consultation, training, and support services, CADPRO Systems can help you get up and running quickly.
Get it now