Inventor LT software introduces 3D mechanical CAD into 2D workflows. Expand your engineering process with powerful, part-level parametric modeling, multiCAD translation, and DWG™ drawing views.
NOTE: Inventor LT is no longer available to purchase as a new subscription, but is renewable until the 7th of May, 2021. We recommend moving to Fusion 360 or Inventor Professional. Fusion 360 delivers the functionality in Inventor LT at a similar price, and it provides additional capabilities like assembly modelling, sheet metal design, and CAM. If your workflows or customers require native Inventor compatibility, consider subscribing to Inventor Professional. Please call the CADPRO manufacturing specialists to discuss your needs.
See how Inventor LT™ software delivers the powerful part-level design capabilities of Inventor software. Practical and affordable, Inventor LT helps you move from a 2D to 3D multiCAD environment.
- Free-form tools – Create free-form models.
- Direct Edit functionality – Move, size, rotate, and delete solid models.
- Startup and learning experience – Learn Inventor LT more quickly.
- 3D mechanical CAD – Design mechanical parts in 3D.
- DWG file format – Share 3D part designs and update DWG™ drawings.
- Import and export third-party 3D CAD data – Work with 3D part models in common file formats.
- Move to 3D mechanical CAD at your own pace (suite only) – Reuse AutoCAD LT 2D data in Inventor LT.
|System Requirements for Autodesk Inventor LT 2018|
|Operating System ¹||Recommended:
|CPU Type ²||Recommended:
Intel® Xeon E3 or Core i7 or equivalent, 3.0 GHz or greater
12 GB RAM or more
|Hard Disk||Installer plus full installation: 15 GB|
Microsoft® Direct3D 11® or capable graphics card or higher
|Display Resolution||1280 x 1024 or higher.
Recommended scaling: 100%, 125%, 150% or 200%.
- Autodesk® Inventor LT™ and Autodesk® Vault must both be the same language on a given computer. English versions of these applications will run on any language operating system. Other language versions of these applications will run on operating systems of that same language.
- Autodesk® Inventor LT™ is optimized to take advantage of the SSE2 extended instruction sets supported on Pentium 4, AMD Athlon 64, and AMD Opteron processors. Inventor LT will not install on computers that do not support SSE2. Several utilities are available on the Internet that report CPUID including supported instructions sets.
- Autodesk recommends settings which allow Microsoft Windows to manage virtual memory as needed. There should always be at least twice as much free hard disk space as system memory (RAM).
- DVD-ROM drive is not required if installing from USB or software download.
- The multimedia learning components of the Inventor Help system, such as the UI Video Tour, Command Reference, and Show Me animations, require Adobe Flash Player 10. If it is not already installed, you can download it from the Adobe website.
Autodesk Licensing Explained
Autodesk licenses are designed to make using our products easier, no matter what project you’re working on. Whether you’re in school, a small design team or a multi-national corporation; choosing the right license is an important step in getting the most out of our products. Take advantage of our free trial licenses, so you can see first-hand how our products can help you imagine, design and create a better world.Learn more about all Autodesk licensing options below or if you need help with a license you’ve already purchased, contact us at +64 9 302 4028.
Autodesk Licensing Options
- Single User: For individuals or small to medium businesses requiring a specific number of users
- Students & educators: Prepare the next generation of architects, engineers and digital artists
Explore an alternate modeling approach by creating free-form shapes with tools and direct manipulation.
Direct Edit functionality
Parametrically move, size, rotate, and delete imported solid models or native Inventor 3D CAD software files.
Startup and learning experience
Improved tools support an easier, more intuitive learning experience in the Inventor Home environment.
With the local New Zealand consultation, training, and support services, CADPRO Systems can help you get up and running quickly.