AutoCAD Revit LT Suite Overview
Simplified 3D BIM tool for producing 3D architectural designs and documentation across desktop, mobile, and web.
Get Revit LT and AutoCAD LT together in the suite.
3D BIM tools for architecture
Revit LT™ software supports BIM (Building Information Modelling) workflows. Visualise and communicate designs more clearly and better meet the demand for BIM deliverables.
Revit LT Features:
- 3D design and visualisation – Create 3D orthographic or perspective views to better visualise and share your designs.
- A single, co-ordinated model – Design revisions automatically update for every view throughout the design process.
- High-quality documentation – Design documentation is co-ordinated and current.
- Autogenerated schedules – Automatically create building component schedules to improve the visibility of costs and quantities.
- Help verify material quantities – Material take-off helps verify material quantities for cost estimates and can make it easier to track quantities.
- Fluid design file exchange with Revit users – Swap files with users of any Revit product.
- Photo-realistic rendering in the cloud – Use real-world materials with Autodesk cloud services.
- Content for architects – Ready-to-use content includes office cubicles, furniture, residential and commercial windows and an appliance library.
Revit LT System Requirements
Operating System ¹
- Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 64-bit: Enterprise, Ultimate, Professional, or Home Premium
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 64-bit: Enterprise, Pro, or Windows 8.1
- Microsoft Windows 10 Anniversary Update 64-bit (version 1607 or higher): Enterprise, or Pro
- Single- or Multi-Core Intel Pentium, Xeon, or i-Series processor or AMD equivalent with SSE2 technology. Highest affordable CPU speed rating recommended.
Memory – 4 GB RAM
- Usually sufficient for a typical editing session for a single model up to approximately 100 MB on disk. This estimate is based on internal testing and customer reports. Individual models will vary in their use of computer resources and performance characteristics.
- Models created in previous versions of Revit software products may require more available memory for the one-time upgrade process.
- /3GB RAM switch not recommended where applicable. Revit software and system stability can be affected by memory conflicts with video drivers when the /3GB switch is active.
Video Display Resolutions
- Minimum: 1280 x 1024 with true color
- Maximum: Ultra-High (4k) Definition Monitor
- Basic Graphics: Display adapter capable of 24-bit color
- Advanced Graphics: DirectX 11 capable graphics card with Shader Model 5
- 5 GB free disk space
- Download or installation from DVD9 or USB key
- MS-Mouse or 3Dconnexion compliant device
Autodesk Licensing Explained
Autodesk licenses are designed to make using our products easier, no matter what project you’re working on. Whether you’re in school, a small design team or a multi-national corporation; choosing the right license is an important step in getting the most out of our products. Take advantage of our free trial licenses, so you can see first-hand how our products can help you imagine, design and create a better world.Learn more about all Autodesk licensing options below or if you need help with a license you’ve already purchased, contact us at +64 9 302 4028.
Autodesk Licensing Options
- Single User: For individuals or small to medium businesses requiring a specific number of users
- Students & educators: Prepare the next generation of architects, engineers and digital artists
Revit LT features
3D design and visualisation
Create 3D orthographic or perspective views to better visualise and share your designs.
A single, co-ordinated model
Design revisions automatically update for every view throughout the design process.
Design documentation is co-ordinated and current.
Automatically create building component schedules to improve the visibility of costs and quantities.
Help verify material quantities
Material take-off helps verify material quantities for cost estimates and can make it easier to track quantities.
Fluid design file exchange with Revit users
Swap files with users of any Revit product.
Photo-realistic rendering in the cloud
Use real-world materials with Autodesk cloud services.
Move to BIM at your own pace
Use familiar tools in AutoCAD LT (available in Revit LT Suite) to help ease the transition to BIM.
With the local New Zealand consultation, training, and support services, CADPRO Systems can help you get up and running quickly.