Revit LT Overview
Revit LT software is a simplified 3D BIM tool that helps you produce high-quality 3D architectural designs and documentation in a coordinated, model-based environment.
Revit LT Features
Help ease the transition to 3D BIM with tools that allow data to flow more seamlessly between design phases and platforms.
Documentation, visualization and design tools in Revit LT software help you to:
- Experience a more efficient, intuitive modeling workflow using a coordinated, 3D model-based environment that manages design changes.
- Create near-photorealistic renderings in the cloud with Rendering, available through subscription. Produce compelling renderings without tying up your desktop.
- Minimize costs of changes and manual coordination with software that manages changes to your building model throughout the design process and produces high quality documentation.
- Explore your 3D designs virtually by generating 3D views from any angle to visualize the space throughout the design.
- Easily exchange files with any team members or clients using other software based on the Revit® or AutoCAD® platforms for greater project collaboration.
- Help save time with auto-generated schedules that are created directly from the model. Changes to a schedule view automatically reflect in model plans, sections, and elevations.
- Access the latest updates and releases, one-on-one technical support, priority support in the forums, flexible licensing, and more with subscription.
|Revit LT 2018|
|Operating System ¹||Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 64-bit:
Enterprise, Ultimate, Professional, or Home PremiumMicrosoft Windows 8.1 64-bit:
Enterprise, Pro, or Windows 8.1Microsoft Windows 10 64-bit:
Enterprise, or Pro
|CPU Type||Single- or Multi-Core Intel Pentium, Xeon, or i-Series processor or AMD equivalent with SSE2 technology. Highest affordable CPU speed rating recommended.|
|Memory||4 GB RAM
|Video Display||1280 x 1024 with true color|
|Video Adapter||Basic Graphics:
Display adapter capable of 24-bit colorAdvanced Graphics:
DirectX 11 capable graphics card with Shader Model 3.
|Disk Space||5 GB free disk space|
|Media||Download or installation from DVD9 or USB key|
|Pointing Device||MS-Mouse or 3Dconnexion compliant device|
|Browser||Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 (or later)|
|Connectivity||Internet connection for license registration and prerequisite component download|
Autodesk Licensing Explained
Autodesk licenses are designed to make using our products easier, no matter what project you’re working on. Whether you’re in school, a small design team or a multi-national corporation; choosing the right license is an important step in getting the most out of our products. Take advantage of our free trial licenses, so you can see first-hand how our products can help you imagine, design and create a better world.Learn more about all Autodesk licensing options below or if you need help with a license you’ve already purchased, contact us at +64 9 302 4028.
Autodesk Licensing Options
- Single User: For individuals or small to medium businesses requiring a specific number of users
- Multi User: For medium to large organizations requiring many users
- Students & educators: Prepare the next generation of architects, engineers and digital artists
Revit LT™ software is a simplified 3D BIM tool that helps you produce high-quality 3D architectural designs and documentation in a coordinated, model-based environment.
A single, coordinated model
A single, coordinated database stores all design information, enabling you to generate every schedule, drawing sheet, and 2D and 3D view directly from the model.
3D design and visualizationGenerate
3D views from any angle to visualize the space throughout your design.
With the local New Zealand consultation, training, and support services, CADPRO Systems can help you get up and running quickly.