From kickoff to handoff, in the office or in the field, Revu 20 is there.
Design reviews go faster when teams can mark up the same digital documents in real time.
Markup and collaboration tools allow for faster, more accurate quality reviews.
Custom measurement tools help capture a project’s true scope for a stronger bid.
Revu simplifies submittals with powerful markup and editing tools.
Revu keeps RFIs clear and organized with smart markup, hyperlinking tools.
Revu helps project teams achieve a 90% completion rate on first back check.
Smart digital O&Ms give facilities managers easy access to critical project information.
Bluebeam Revu 20 comes in three editions: Standard, CAD and eXtreme®.
The essential solution for intuitive PDF markup, editing and collaboration.
- 2D and 3D PDF Markup: Redline PDFs with customisable markups.
- Markups List: Track all annotation data in a simple and customisable list.
- Tool Chest: Save and share custom tools based on your workflows.
- Sets: View and navigate an unlimited number of various source files as a single document, in a single tab.
- Measurement Tools: Take faster and more accurate calculations from your PDFs.
Contractors, owners and estimators who require only the core features of Revu.
The solution designed specifically for CAD users that includes smart plugins for 2D and 3D PDF creation.
- Includes all Revu Standard features
- Plugins for 2D PDFs: Create PDFs from AutoCAD, Revit, SolidWorks, Navisworks Manage, Navisworks Simulate and SketchUp Pro.
- Plugins for 3D PDFs: Create PDFs from Revit, Navisworks Manage, Navisworks Simulate, SketchUp Pro and any IFC file.
- Batch Creation: Convert an unlimited number of files from CAD programs and apply stamps, cover sheets, headers, footers and more.
Design professionals, such as architects or engineers, who require the additional plugin functionality to complement their favourite CAD software.
The robust solution built for power users who want to automate complex processes and push the limits of document collaboration.
- Includes all Revu Standard features
- Includes all Revu CAD features
- Automatic Form Creation: Automatically create PDF forms from scanned or digital documents.
- Batch Link®: Automatically generate unlimited hyperlinks based on file name, page label or page region.
- Batch Slip Sheet: Automatically match new revisions with their corresponding current sheets and carry over all markup data.
- OCR: Transform scanned PDFs into text-searchable and selectable files.
- Batch Sign & Seal: Quickly apply a digital signature or professional seal across a batch of multiple files.
- Quantity Link: Seamlessly link measurement totals from multiple PDFs to Excel®
Power users looking to automate complex processes, whether they’re architects, engineers, contractors or estimators.
Stay Organised and Standardise
Store your tool sets and display settings in a custom profile. Turn scanned drawings into text-searchable PDFs and use batch tools to alleviate repetitive tasks.
Leverage Markup Data
Customisable markup tools simplify communication across teams, and for added accountability the powerful Markups List within Revu tracks annotations and generates reports.
Keep Everyone on the Same Page
Centralise entire projects in the cloud, mark up documents with team members in real-time (or anytime), then view the latest drawings on any device, anywhere.
Build Your Best Bid
Take quick, precise measurements with custom measurement tools that help capture a project’s true scope for a stronger bid.
Document management and real-time collaboration are built right into Revu. Studio Projects give you a single centralised location to store documents — even entire building projects — in the cloud. And Studio Sessions let project teams review, mark up, modify and update the same files at the same time. So partners worldwide can instantly connect on the same set of documents.
Revu 20 is here!
The newest version of Bluebeam Revu has arrived, with even more smart tools and enhancements to help your team get more done, together.
Customize collaboration permissions
Newly enhanced process for setting permissions ensures the right people have access to the right information from the start
Get the data you need, faster
Quickly see the latest edits and updates with improved Markups List filters
Mark up and measure quicker than ever
Finish the job faster with our newly improved PDF markup and measurement tools
Revu is offered in perpetual and Open Licensing Formats
Bluebeam Perpetual Licensing registers Revu Standard, CAD and eXtreme on a per seat basis using a serial number and product key. Bluebeam offers discounts for volume purchases of five or more seats. These discounts are provided on a per transaction basis. We strongly recommend including annual maintenance with your order, which ensures that you have access to the most current version of the software.
Bluebeam Open Licensing is a cloud-based floating license system that allows organisations to authorise user access to all of the features in Revu eXtreme (version 2015.5 and higher) concurrently, from a pool of shared seats. Open Licensing brings flexibility and the benefits of volume software licensing to organisations of all sizes. Open Licensing is an annual subscription, priced by volume. Seats may be added to an existing Open License at any time. Active subscriptions are entitled to free upgrades and premium technical support.
NOT available to purchase on our eStore, contact us for more information.
Upgrade / Crossgrade your Bluebeam Revu licenses?
Fill out the form below and one of the representative will contact you shortly.