The enhanced PDF solution designed for CAD users looking to set a new standard for their digital workflows.
Bluebeam Revu CAD Overview
Bluebeam Revu CAD is designed specifically for CAD users, Revu CAD’s PDF creation, markup, editing and collaboration capabilities improve communication and productivity on projects by enabling digital processes from start to finish.
What’s in this edition of Bluebeam Revu CAD?
- Plugins for one-click 2D PDF creation from AutoCAD, Revit and SolidWorks.
- Plugins for one-click 3D PDF creation from Revit, Navisworks Manage, Navisworks Simulate and SketchUp Pro
- Create PDFs directly from Microsoft® Office and convert other CAD and Windows files to 10 different file formats with Bluebeam PDF printer
- Customizable 2D and 3D PDF redlining tools, such as text, clouds, highlights, CAD symbols, stamps and measurements
- Bluebeam Studio™, our integrated solution for real-time document-based collaboration
- Markups list for tracking all annotation data, which can be exported as a PDF, XML or CSV summary across single or multiple file(s).
- Tool Chest™ for saving custom tools and tool sets that can automatically resize when used on documents with different scales and viewports
- PDF editing features, including add, delete, combine, extract, rotate and number pages
- Compare Documents for automatic detection of revisions
- SharePoint® and ProjectWise® integration
Who uses Bluebeam Revu CAD?
Key features available in Revu CAD
- Dynamic Fill – Section off and fill complex drawing regions to easily generate markups, measurements and spaces.
- Measurement Tools Enhancements – Utilize an extensive collection of measurement tools engineered for more accurate and faster calculations, such as Slope, Rise/Drop, Width and Height, and the new Polylength tool.
- Count Tool Enhancements – Leverage expanded functionality that allows for symbol customization, makes counting items faster, and adds more meaningful data to the Markups List.
- 360° Photos – Utilize Capture to embed immersive panorama images into your markups to easily track construction progress.
- 3D PDF Enhancements – View and manage expansive 3D model metadata with intuitive tools that enable search, filtering, color modification and exporting.
- Revit Plugin Enhancements
Generate smarter PDFs directly from Revit with a simple click. Automatically export Revit Rooms to Spaces, creating a more intelligent 2D PDF that tracks the location of all your markups and makes area measurements even easier to calculate. And with improvements to 3D PDF creation, Linked Models handling, color and material properties transferral and more, your 3D PDFs never looked better!
Legends allow anyone to have an immediate visual understanding of the markups on a PDF. Create Legends to show symbols with a basic description, or include additional information from the Markups list such as takeoff quantities, markup status and more. Watch your Legend automatically update as markups are added or modified. How’s that for Legendary?
- Batch Markup Summary
Take your Markups list to the next level with batch functionality. Export comprehensive markup reports from multiple documents into a PDF, XML or CSV summary. Specify the information to include by using powerful sort and filter tools, create a personalized Summary Template, and then save your settings to produce customized markup reports at any time.
First, we built Sets to help you manage an unlimited number of various-source PDFs as a single document in a single tab. Now, we’ve introduced Tags to help you better organize and sort files within a Set according to sheet number, name, type and more. With Tags added to your sheets, you can even generate a complete drawing log from your Set.
- Alignment Enhancements
Don’t let your markups go wild. Arrange markups with even greater precision. Place markups via Align Center, Align Middle, and Center in Document through the right-click context menu.
- AutoMark Enhancements
Leveraging improved character recognition technology, AutoMark now automatically creates more accurate page labels and bookmarks from text in your documents, regardless of orientation. Combine multiple page regions, such as sheet labels and numbers, and then easily add prefixes, suffixes and symbols. How’s that for organized?
30-Day Free Trial
Bluebeam Revu combines powerful PDF editing, markup and collaboration technology with reliable file creation. Push the limits of project communication with Bluebeam Revu.
Note: You are downloading a trial of Revu eXtreme.