The ultimate PDF solution built for power users who want to push the limits of document control and customization.
Bluebeam Revu eXtreme Overview
Bluebeam Revu eXtreme is the robust solution for automating complex processes and pushing the limits of document collaboration.
More efficient, more powerful and more reliable than any other PDF solution of its kind, Bluebeam Revu eXtreme was built for power users who want to take their paperless work processes to the eXtreme.
What’s in this edition?
- Every 2D and 3D PDF creation, editing, markup and collaboration feature in Revu CAD
- PDF form creation for adding text and digital signature fields, buttons and advanced form fields that automatically calculate values and define actions
- Redaction to permanently remove sensitive content from PDFs
- Structures™ to add complex, hierarchical bookmarks by pulling in dynamic content from bookmark templates or an existing PDF
- Scripting commands that can automate both advanced and simple processes like adding stamps, headers and footers, cover sheets and security
- Batch Link® to automatically generate unlimited hyperlinks by file name, page label or page region.
- Batch Slip Sheet, which automatically matches new revisions with their corresponding current sheets, and carries over all markups, hyperlinks, Spaces and bookmarks—all while stamping superseded sheets
- OCR+ to transform scanned PDFs, even those with skewed or vertical text, into text-searchable and selectable files.
Who uses Bluebeam Revu eXtreme?
- Law Firms
- Federal, State and Local Government Offices
- Construction Firms
- Document Controllers
- Power Users
Key features available in Revu eXtreme
- Dynamic Fill – Section off and fill complex drawing regions to easily generate markups, measurements and spaces.
- Quantity Link (eXtreme only) – Seamlessly link measurement totals from multiple PDFs to Excel worksheets for automatic bid calculations using your own predefined formulas and formats.
- Measurement Tools Enhancements – Utilize an extensive collection of measurement tools engineered for more accurate and faster calculations, such as Slope, Rise/Drop, Width and Height, and the new Polylength tool.
- Count Tool Enhancements – Leverage expanded functionality that allows for symbol customization, makes counting items faster, and adds more meaningful data to the Markups List.
- Automatic Form Creation (eXtreme only) – Simplify PDF form creation from scanned or digital documents that automatically detect fields such as signatures, dates and checkboxes.
- Batch Sign & Seal (eXtreme only) – Quickly apply a digital signature, professional seal and date across a batch of multiple files without the hassle of opening and signing individual pages one-at-a-time.
- 360° Photos – Utilize Capture to embed immersive panorama images into your markups to easily track construction progress.
- 3D PDF Enhancements – View and manage expansive 3D model metadata with intuitive tools that enable search, filtering, color modification and exporting.
- Revit Plugin Enhancements
Generate smarter PDFs directly from Revit with a simple click. Automatically export Revit Rooms to Spaces, creating a more intelligent 2D PDF that tracks the location of all your markups and makes area measurements even easier to calculate. And with improvements to 3D PDF creation, Linked Models handling, color and material properties transferral and more, your 3D PDFs never looked better!
Legends allow anyone to have an immediate visual understanding of the markups on a PDF. Create Legends to show symbols with a basic description, or include additional information from the Markups list such as takeoff quantities, markup status and more. Watch your Legend automatically update as markups are added or modified. How’s that for Legendary?
- Batch Markup Summary
Take your Markups list to the next level with batch functionality. Export comprehensive markup reports from multiple documents into a PDF, XML or CSV summary. Specify the information to include by using powerful sort and filter tools, create a personalized Summary Template, and then save your settings to produce customized markup reports at any time.
First, we built Sets to help you manage an unlimited number of various-source PDFs as a single document in a single tab. Now, we’ve introduced Tags to help you better organize and sort files within a Set according to sheet number, name, type and more. With Tags added to your sheets, you can even generate a complete drawing log from your Set.
- Alignment Enhancements
Don’t let your markups go wild. Arrange markups with even greater precision. Place markups via Align Center, Align Middle, and Center in Document through the right-click context menu.
- AutoMark Enhancements
Leveraging improved character recognition technology, AutoMark now automatically creates more accurate page labels and bookmarks from text in your documents, regardless of orientation. Combine multiple page regions, such as sheet labels and numbers, and then easily add prefixes, suffixes and symbols. How’s that for organized?
30-Day Free Trial
Bluebeam Revu combines powerful PDF editing, markup and collaboration technology with reliable file creation. Push the limits of project communication with Bluebeam Revu.