More and more organizations are discovering how Dropbox Business transforms workflows when deployed to the entire company.
With a wall-to-wall Dropbox Business implementation, it’s easier than ever for teams in different departments to collaborate. A fully adopted, company-wide solution also gives IT complete control of how data is shared inside and outside your business, offering unparalleled security that’s easy to manage.
What’s included in Dropbox Business?
Dropbox Business helps your company grow without limits, while you maintain complete control over important company information and user activity. Choose the plans to meet your business needs.
Space: 2TB (2,000GB)
Best-in-class sync technology
256-bit AES and SSL encryption
120 days of version history & file recovery
MS Office 365 Integration
Unlimited API access to platform partners
API access for data transport use cases
Active Directory connector
Audit logging, filtering & exporting
Space: As much as you need
Everything in Standard
Advanced admin controls
Tiered admin roles
Single sign on (SSO) integration
Enables HIPPA compliance
Why teams use Dropbox Business with Autodesk
For decades, Autodesk has enabled designers, engineers, and construction teams to build their best work. And when they need access to those files in the field or on the go, organizations turn to Dropbox Business for anytime, anywhere editing and collaboration. Together, Dropbox and Autodesk provide a best-of-breed solution for users who want to build and share their work with the world.
Increase mobile productivity
- Upload and share photos directly from the worksite back to the office to keep a record of progress and track changes with unlimited version history.
- Streamline approvals with native commenting to keep stakeholders up to date.
Sync large files faster
- Delta, LAN, streaming sync technology allows Dropbox to sync files quickly and reliably, whether you’re in the office or on site.
- Maintain a central repository by storing all files, not just CAD files, in one place, so your team can spend more time working on their files and less time searching for them.
Secure your creative work
- 256-bit AES encryption protects data in transit and at rest, so your most important IP is always protected.
- Comprehensive audit logs give IT the tools to monitor internal and external sharing proactively.
- Remote wipe and account transfer enable IT to recover data from external contractors and clients once projects are finished.