3D CAD reinvented
3D CAD reinvented
Fusion 360 System Requirements
- Apple Mac® OS® X Mavericks (10.9) or later production versions
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 SP1 or Microsoft® Windows® 8 and 8.1 and 10
- 64-bit processor (32-bit not supported)
- 4GB RAM (8GB more realistic, 16 GB recommended)
- 512MB GDDR RAM or more, except Intel GMA X3100 cards
- Microsoft-compliant mouse, Apple Mouse, Magic Mouse, MacBook Pro trackpad
- ADSL internet connection or faster
• 3dconnexion Spacemouse on Windows and Mac OS X. Latest drivers required.
Training Course Description
3D courses cover each workspace to a reasonable degree. This course is designed to give any 3D CAD user a solid kick start into designing and engineering with Autodesk Fusion 360 Fundamentals.
Primary areas of focus for this course is, the user interface, user preferences, data management, 2D sketching, solid modelling, 3D Sketching & surfacing, freeform modelling, assembly creation, animation, drawing and rendering. Some basic introductory training for Simulation & CAM programming will be delivered if time permits. 1:1 training is available for Simulation, and dedicated 2 day courses are available for the CAM workspace.
Quick Start Videos
Activating your Hobbyist License
This video covers the process of how Hobbyists and some Startups can access their entitlement to FREE use of Autodesk Fusion 360.
Getting around Fusion 360
This video is a quick tour of the Fusion 360 User Interface. The aim is to focus on the basic areas you might need to get comfortable enough to find your away around the product by yourself afterwards.
Sketching & Modelling Basics
This video series introduces the basics of Fusion 360 modelling and making. Using a Fidget Spinner as a functional example of component based design, bringing different materials and manufacturing methods together.