By combining one of the Autodesk subscription offerings and CADPRO Technical Support you get full software maintenance and the best support available in New Zealand. Our technical support team provides you rapid access to experienced and highly skilled Autodesk® certified support staff.
We are widely recognised as providing the best, most professional after-sales support. CADPRO Systems provides support via telephone, email and web based remote desktop software, this enables remote interrogation and troubleshooting of your software, ensuring a speedy resolution of the most difficult or advanced problems or questions.
This is a premium priority support offering for your Autodesk Design Software.
Key benefits :
- Unlimited** Support provided by CADPRO’s New Zealand based Autodesk® Certified Product Specialists
- Software support delivered via Telephone, Email & Remote Desktop Support
- Expert On Demand telephone, email and remote desktop support.
- Automated support ticketing service.
- Easy budgeting for software support costs.
- 15% discount for classroom training (Civil 3D and Plant 3D courses are excluded)
** Any onsite service is an additional charge. No product training, customisation or implementation services are provided with this particular offering, which is subject to reasonable use.
CADPRO Technical Support can be purchased for the following products:
CADPRO Technical Support for CAM:
For Autodesk Vault Server / Vault Professional / Vault Workgroup / Vault Basic support, please call to enquire.
***CAM, Nastran and Vault Support for Autodesk Industry Collections are NOT included.
***Customers who purchased perpetual licenses to suites before 31 July 2016, we still offer a premium priority support for these suite products.