Training Course Discounts
Note: Training discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Early Bird 7.5% Discount*
*Training paid in full 10-work days prior to training dates.
*Includes guaranteed learning.
- CADPRO Technical Support clients 15% training discount**
**A CADPRO Technical Support subscription qualify for a 15% training discount on a classroom course (product specified).
**Includes guaranteed learning.
- Education sector discount: 40% off all training courses to Lecturer’s, Full-time Students***
***Discount subject to approval based on – Current Student ID card verification.
***This student discount does not apply to people employed in the industry.
***Discount subject to approval based on – Staff ID card verification.
***Software must be relevant to full-time course taken.
**Excludes guaranteed learning
Terms & Conditions
- Your seat is not reserved until full payment has been made. All courses operate on a first in first paid basis.
- The quoted amounts are subject to GST.
- Payment to be made within 7 days of invoice date.
- Cancellation of booking:
– 30 days or more – full refund
– 11 to 29 days – 75% refund
– 4 – 10 days – 50% refund
– Within 3 business days or no attendance – no refund
- CADPRO Systems New Zealand Ltd reserves the right to re-schedule course dates if minimum class numbers aren’t met.
- Payment can be made by Direct Credit, Cheque, Visa or MasterCard.
- A 2.5% surcharge fee applies to all credit card payments.
We are so committed to you understanding the course content that we offer an exclusive course repeat *. That means if there is a specific feature or concept that you haven’t fully understood, we invite you to repeat any part, any day or the whole course within 6 months completely free of charge*.
*Original course was paid at full cost, CADPRO Technical Services clients and Early Bird Discount.
*Repeat course must be retaken within 6 months from the original course start date.
*A seat is available in the repeat course date chosen.
*Courses included – AutoCAD Essentials, Revit Fundamentals and Inventor Fundamentals.